Our client, one of the Top Mexican apparel companies, located in Guanajuato, is launching its ecommerce and is looking for an Ecommerce Head.
Imagine being part of one of the most ambitious projects in the history of ecommerce in Mexico, where your skills and innovation mindset will be essential to drive the digital transformation to top results.
Think about the great opportunities you have aspired to. You will be the responsible for developing and managing the main strategies in order to transform ecommerce into an over performing channel. You will develop your team and engage them into the culture of the company, one of the most successful companies in the country. But don’t think it’s that easy. You will be a key catalyst to transform a very strong culture and lead it through the current and future market challenges.
It’s a job where you will be outside of your comfort zone, where you will be part of the success of a great team that expect the best version of you…
ABOUT THE JOB…
Your primary objective for this position is to propose and implement business opportunities with the support of the current team and consultants and be a point of contact for various stakeholders, promoting an effective growth in creative and dynamic ways.
Ecommerce is part of a larger Omnichannel and Digital Transformation project where you must be actively involved. As a result, you will not only be responsible for the development of an end-product, but also for understanding current customer and business needs.
You will collaborate with cross-functional, agile teams from designers and developers to marketers and customer service representatives to create a stellar online experience. You will also have to interact and create synergies with outsourced services that will support ecommerce operations.
You must have a strong commitment to excellence, an analytical profile, great communication skills, an organization capacity and strong strategic & management skills. You will frequently report to the Top Management and directly report to the Ecommerce Head.
…AND ITS THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible to ensure the best in class user experience, keeping in mind the business objectives
- Monitor the scrum processes and meetings
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog
- Prioritize the features in the Backlog before Sprint, and attend Sprint Planning meetings
- Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings
- Guide the team and organization on how to use agile/scrum practices
- Assess the scrum maturity of the team and organization and coach them to reach higher levels of maturity, at a sustainable pace
- Guarantee project timings and quality, and the implementation of changes when necessary
- Facilitate the removal of project impediments
- Enable discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution, building a trusting and safe environment
- Clearly understand, identify, document and communicate all Business Requirements to the development team & technical architects
- Contribute to final solution design by representing data, functional and non-functional needs
- Look out for market trends and get feedback from stakeholders and/or customers
- Communicate with user groups and support teams on the execution of user acceptance testing person requirements
- 3+ years of experience working in the field of software products
- Aware of agile management methodologies like Scrum
- Great communication and diplomacy skills
- Previous involvement with high traffic (50,000+ visitors per day), preferably E-commerce sites
- Experience in SQL
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Strong consumer understanding skills, ability to translate customer insights into a successful marketing strategy and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to consumers
- Leadership and project management skills
- Education in ecommerce / digital marketing is a plus
- Experience in web analytics and or digital marketing is a plus
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Competitive salary according to your work experience
- Responsibility and ownership from Day 1
- Generous performance bonus
- Never ending learning alleyway
- Lifetime opportunity to grow and achieve an exceptional career path
- Re-location package if needed
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including your earliest starting date and salary expectations